Hertz, Cherson & Rosenthal’s real estate transactional and leasing department is dedicated to assisting purchasers, sellers, borrowers and financial institutions, as well as their real estate brokers and attorneys in the day-to-day tasks necessary to transfer and lease properties and consummate purchase and refinance transactions and loans.
Our attorneys exhibit expertise in handling a wide variety of real estate transactions, from residential sales to complex commercial matters. The firm is also experienced in drafting and negotiating commercial leases and service contracts.
The department has also served as counsel to cooperative and condominium boards, assisting in both the transfer of ownership interests and underlying corporate matters.
Our firm has represented clients in the following real estate practice areas:
- Acquisition, sales and financing of residential and commercial properties, including drafting, review and negotiation of contracts, commitment letters and loan documents and review and clearance of title reports
- Processing and coordination of mortgage closing transactions for financial institutions, including drafting and review of residential loan documents and review and clearance of title reports
- Representation of financial institutions in all facets of commercial lending, including drafting and review of commercial financing documents, as well as due diligence review of all ancillary documents
- Drafting and review of leases for commercial properties, including apartment buildings, offices, restaurants and other retail establishments
- Representation of cooperative and condominium boards including, but not limited to, stock transfers, trust review, negotiation of service contracts and amendment of by-laws
Contact us today for a consultation about your transaction or leasing work.