Owners, landlords, and management companies also have to deal with real estate issues that arise in administrative proceedings. Our firm uses every resource to protect our clients’ interests and rights.
Hertz, Cherson & Rosenthal, P.C. has represented clients in administrative proceedings with the following agencies:
- New York City/State Commissions on Human Rights
- New York City Department of Buildings
- New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development
- New York City Department of Environmental Protection
- New York City Loft Board
- New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal (D.H.C.R)
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development
Contact us today for a consultation about your administrative proceedings in New York City and the counties of Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester.